Path to Prosperity (hereafter referred to as P2P) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it, and we will not, under any circumstances, sell your information to third parties. This policy describes the types of information and the manner in which we may collect it from you, in addition to our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Information is Collected in the Following Manner:
- Directly from you either through the website or by using the financial calculators.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, operating system, and browser type collected through cookies, flash cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Records of your correspondence to us, including any/all contact information, responses to surveys, comments, questions, complaints, etc.
- Posted on public areas of the website
- User contributions
Information is Used in the Following Manner:
- To improve our process, application and delivery of financial planning ideas, concepts, knowledge, tools, and application.
- To improve the website, its presentation, and functionality.
- To provide users with timely, relevant information, products or services
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To fulfill our obligations as well as enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into for billing and collection purposes.
- To notify you about updates to either P2P or the website, as well as any products or services we offer or provide.
To Whom Your Information May be Disclosed
We reserve the right, without restriction, to share information about our users that does not identify any individual.
- With your expressed consent
- For the purpose intended when the information was provided, requested, or disclosed by P2P
- To third parties we may use to support P2P and who are contractually obligated to maintain the same privacy requirements and restrictions as outlined in this disclosure.
- In the event of a sale, merger or partnership, with any interested or affiliated party being bound by the terms detailed in this disclosure.
- To comply with any regulatory request as well as any state or federal law or court order.
- If it is deemed necessary to share information for the purpose of fraud protection or protecting the rights and privacy of the users.
California Users Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users to request information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please forward such requests to email@example.com.